Friday, December 30, 2011

The best Christmas gift ever!

CANON EOS 7D

And so.. I got what I asked for! 
Got this last December 17, 2011. When my mom took me to this Mayer Photo in Manila. She asked me what kind of camera do I want? And I was like.. "Ca-canon" Lol, weird. But yeah, I didn't ask for anything but Canon EOS 7D. So, why did I choose this? Rather than Nikon D7000? Well, it's not that I'm depending to this blog or whatever.. But I find it really good. 
Read this blog: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos7d/
I've been using Nikon for like 2 years already. And I've decided to use Canon this time. I've been really into photography. I love taking pictures and all that. But I'll still be needing time to study everything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...