Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Wishlist!

 MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2011
"Goodluck for some of these!"



1.) CANON EOS 7D

2.) Mac, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Clinique, Shu uemura, Urban decay, Stigma brushes etc..

3.) THIS!! Men's kick but I badly want one

4.) Go to CALI! 

5.) More pink & nude lipstick

6.) Louis Vuitton bag, please? <3

7.) And this wallet? :")


8.) For the person I love..

9.) Blackberry Bold 9900

10.) Forever 21, H&M, Victorias Secret..
Oh yes! My all time obsession! 

11.) Rings! 

12.) SHHHOOOOEEESSSS!!
Dayum I could die for theeeesee!

13.) A faucet of gummy bears! 

14.) Tatts! I've always wanted to be inked!
I want these on my body.. SOON

15.) $$$$$$$ ofcourse!






Last but not the least...

Relationship status with him.. :>















No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...