Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Nicki Minaj Experience!

Omgg... Haha! Sorry for that crazy intro. I cannot hide how excited I am to share you guys my Nicki Minaj experience. And SO! As promised my next post will be for Nicki! Oh why am I this excited? Well oh well, let's just say that my fan girl mode was definitely activated yesterday/last night! Just so you guys know.. Nicki Minaj is the only artist that I loved so much. Prolly because of her extreme uniqueness and her picks and taste when it comes to music and other stuff. How gorgeous and how well she carry herself. And yes, you guys know that the concert is exclusive for globe blackberry users only. And there are no tickets for sale. In that case, y'all know that I use iPhone and it gave me real hassle to have my own ticket. And I guess it's really destined for me to have a Patron ticket and let me experience how fantastic pink friday was. So far.. I'm really really thankful for this wonderful experience. But of course, before you guys check barbie out here's what I'm wearing..

Floral kimono and sheer pink top from Jewels

 Bedazzle Bangles & Earrings 

Primadonna wedges





Because this is our first time to watch a concert together plus! It's like, our 8th month date.. Allow me to share you guys some of our photos!!! :D



And since DSLR's aren't allowed inside the arena, we're just using an iPhone 4s from this photo 'til the last..



                  
Josh, Shamy and her boyfriend Benedict they're my concert buddies of the night! Had an amazing company with them.


And since I got a Patron Standing ticket, I'm really determined to be infront. So, I came here as early as 5:30pm.



The crowd at 7:00pm, I guess?
And wow! Been standing with heels for like 4 hours!

So, after standing and waiting for hours.. The show finally started at 9:10pm! ;)



ARE YOU GUYS READY TO SEE HOW CLOSE I WAS TO NICKI MINAJ?!
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA! <3





SEE HOW WORTH THE WAIT IT WAS TO STAND FOR HOW MANY HOURS....
See how hot, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing she was?! 


Nicki Minaj was one of the best artist/female rapper so far.. Prolly because she was really generous and loving. I may not personally know her but as you watch her, you'll see how much she love to interact with her fans. Specially here in the PI, she mentioned how she love it here. And for that I'm sure she's coming back! ;) 

So, that's pretty much it! I had a very wonderful night. It was one of the amazing moments in my life. Seeing your favorite artist that close was really really a dream come true.. If ever she comes back, I will never ever miss it! 

Care to share your Nicki Minaj experience too?!
xx, Pola



No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...