Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

So today I decided to hit the salon and finally had a time for my hair. I went to my stylist's salon just around here in Better living, Parañaque. I got rid of my long ass boring hair and decided to have a new look. But, you know..  It's scary to let go of your hair. Right, girls? But yeah.. I just decided to have it curled. I was suppose to have it done at T&J's but I had no time. Really.. So I just took the risk and here's how it turned out.


Oh gosh. I just can't explain how heavy this is! 


Hmmm.. so here's how my digi-perm turned out..

Excuse the photo quality

Well... how do you guys find it? Please let me know. I have a neutral feeling about it though. But still! I wanna know your opinions. Comment or talk to me thru formspring :)

xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...