Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The lazy outfit

The rainy season has come here in Manila. I've been waiting for this season specially after summer season. I love how I feel the cold breeze, I love how cozy it feels to put out your sweatshirts, thick long sleeves, hoodies, leather jackets and oh yes! Fun part is where we flaunt out our boots. I really like the feeling of wearing such unusual clothes. Primarily because I live in a tropical country. Anyway! So, this is my very first rainy outfit of the season. As you can see.. It really is a lazy one but then, I so love it! I was suppose to go on a corporate attire again but I decided to just not and rather skip my first class so that I could afford the outfit that I wanna wear. Lol, how does that sounds?! Crazy! 








* Top and boots from Forever 21 | Leggings from Bangkok | Earrings from Supersale bazaar *

Lemme know what are your rainy season outfits!
xx, Pola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...