Friday, June 29, 2012

Blue coverd with florals

It's been a while, Blogger! As you can see.. My blog has it's new look. And I'm really happy about it. :D I actually did it for 4 hours. But it was all worth it. What do you guys think about it? 
Anyway, today is friday. And you guys know that I don't usually have class during fridays. But, I needed to come thru Taft to take the quiz that I missed when I was sick. So, yeah..

My look is sort of bohemian as you can see. One fact about me is that I rarely wear jeans 'cause it annoys me. But this pants from human is so comfy. That I loved to pair with blue top over a floral cardigan.  






* Bag from Japan, Floral cardigan from Supersale Bazaar, Blue inner top from Elle, Pants from Human, Accessories from Bedazle, Flats from Primadonna * 

How was your friday, guys? :) 
xx, Pola 




No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...