Monday, June 25, 2012

Make up haul

Hi guys! I'm blogging about my recent make up finds. I'm suppose to film this on YouTube since its been a long time since I uploaded something in there. But, ever since school approached I've been really really busy and it has been hard for me to blog everyday but i'm really doing my best. And one of the reasons why I wasn't able to film this too is because I'm sick. Since last saturday. I actually got this stuffs last saturday and I only had the time now. 

Anyhow! I decided to try Benefit Cosmetics so I thought of buying a few stuffs that I can use everyday. As you guys all know, I'm totally a mac junkie. But since, it's starting to be harmful on my skin I decided to try harmless one. But hey! Mac cosmetics are still my faves! 

This is actually the summary of everything I got. Bought this at Greenbelt 5. All in all, It cost me 6,100php. (that's in peso bill) See that porefessional make up bag right there? I got it as a giveaway. Once you reach 5,000php and you purchased the porefessional cosmetic their giving this away. 

First, I got their Porefessional. It's their top 1 best seller! So, why would I hesitate to have it? Anyway, what does this cosmetic do? Well, for all I know.. It doesn't only covers up your pores but as you continually use this everyday it actually minimize the appearance of your pores.. I know right?! It's like magic! Got this for $29.00

Second, the Hello Flawless liquid foundation. I've run out of mac liquid foundation and read about Verneice's blog. (What's Inside My Make Up Kit) And just like her my skin is absolutely acidic. Ever since! So, I tried the foundation that she's using. So far i'm happy with it's result. And oh btw, If you're skin is acidic as well, get a one tone lighter than your real tone 'cause it gets dark really fast and getting one tone lighter helps your skin adjust. I'm using a champagne tone. Got it for $34.00 

Third, Is this They're Real mascara! Omy! This are the best mascara that I've ever use! I've used a lot of brands and kinds of mascara but this one's the bomb! Am I freaking out too much? Lol, I really love how long my lashes gets whenever I use this. I recommend this to all the girls who are obsessed with their lashes and to the girls who has short lashes and badly wants to see theirs grow longer just like me. I wanna share you guys that I was suppose to get an eyelashes extension, again. But, my friend told me that it isn't good for your lashes. It actually makes your lashes grow lesser hair. So, I've thought of it's better to use mascara or falsies.  ;) Got this for $22.00  

Last one, Is this Erase Paste concealer. I was suppose to get the boi-ing concealer but it didn't really fit me just like what erase paste did. It totally match my skin tone. So far,  I like it's result but I'm waiting for some more days to see if they really really suit me. Got it for $26.00 


I also got this cute iPhone 4s melt cases! The black ones for my boyfie and the pink ones is ofcourse.. for me! :D

How was it guys? Let me know what you think! :) 
xx,Pola  



No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...