Saturday, June 23, 2012

Before June ends

Aloha to my lovely readers! It's been like forever since I last blogged. I apologize for that. I was the busiest bee this week. :( But, anyway I'm sharing you guys some of my instagram photos. Since my instagram account is private. But, ofcourse y'all can follow me! (@poluhhfly)

So, I titled this post as "Before June ends" 'cause I feel that another month is about to end. Though we can all feel how time flies so fast. And that's for sure. Anyhow, these are the photos that I want to share you guys.. 

This is the most latest photo among the rest, this was taken this morning. My sister Janine took this while were under this traffic. And again, I'm driving manual and it's somewhat irritating specially when I'm in a hurry for school! 

"Sausage McMuffin" Who hasn't tried this yet?! Oh if not I guess you're missing 60% of your life! Lol, seriously this is the best breakfast ever! I mean, I can eat this meal 3x a day. Though I know.. FATS! Calories!! Who cares?! Am I too obsessed? :D

This is probably one of the things I usually do during breaks. Sit and grab something interesting like Paris, travel, food, etc! Well.. What can I say? Paris paris paris... City of lovers? City of lights? However you call it I am not dying without stepping in Eiffel Tower. The most perfect man-made architecture for me. Well, I am 101% sure that I am not the only girl/person who dreams about Paris. Right? ;)

"Manual Sauna" I instagramed this one simply because I was too amazed of it. Call me whatever but that was my first time to see how manual sauna works. 'Cause you know.. I'm used of the modernize one. This one's taken at Pacific Regency at Taft Ave. 

Going back to childhood! 90's kids! Can you remember this candies that you love to make fun of? Eat it and let it melt then boom! :D It explodes on your tongue just like that. My boyfie saw this at 7 eleven while we're on break. He actually bought it right away when he saw this. He knows that I'll surely love to kill my time by eating it simultaneously! 

Hey, this is me just bored before going to school! Pretty much my everyday look for school, too. :)

Mac n' cheese!!! Omg I've been craving for this for 2 weeks before I finally did it and enjoyed it. Heyyy I made this myself! So proud. Loool! :P

Did anyone thought that I'm eating in a resto? Well my 13 y/o lil bro aspiring chef made this. All by his self. So proud of him! 

Just usual stuffs in my bed that I often see. This might be kind of shameful but my bed is always a mess. Masacre! Haha my nanny keeps getting back to my room for one reason only. And that's my messy messy silly bed. What a lazy ass... 

I call this photo "The Devil Wears Prada" I don't really know why but I'm thinking of my shoes and stuff. Lol, this photo had lot of likes too! 

"Do you have fears in heights?" this was taken last saturday afternoon while waiting for my professor which ended up for a free cut class. 

Lastly, I call this "Too studious look" is it too obvious? Uh yeah.. Effort effort make up. Pretty much look for special days like presentations or school occasions. :)

So... I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Thank you guys for reading as well. 5k hit was awesome! Love you guys! Share me some of your instagram photos too? :)

xx, Pola


No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...