Monday, June 18, 2012

Daily diaries: Father's day

Hi guys! I know that this is too late for sunday but I still want to share this to you guys. Hehe! So, we were suppose to eat at either Makati Shangri-La or Bellevue, Alabang but just like what I've said to my other posts.. We weren't able to reserve early so we had no choice but to goof around and look for a nice spot. I was actually thinking of other hotels so I thought of Makati. But then, we didn't have any reservation. And that means there's a zero chance of us eating in a hotel. But good thing we were able to find a thai cuisine at Greenbelt 3. Place where they have good food, great ambience and affordable meals. I also liked the fact that the place isn't crowded so that's a plus point. Place where you eat or price you pay doesn't really matter. It's how you give time and celebrate Father's day or any other occasion. Right? 
Photo by ME


Photo by ME

Welcome to my family! Left to right: Janine, John, me and Polly 


Mommy! 

My so called twin!

Dad 


Consider me for this late upload. Been really really busy. 
Anyway, link me your Father's day experience!! :) 
xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...