Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blown by orange

I didn't expect that the weather will cooperate with my outfit today. :D Haha bright orange mullet for father's day. Lol.. Everything was so rushed today. So is my outfit. Wasn't really sure if I wore the right outfit. We were suppose to eat at either Makati Shang or in Bellevue, Alabang. But unfortunately, we weren't able to reserve early. Anyways! White, orange and black are the colors for today. 




My make up for today is too lazy! Excuse me for that.. 










White top and orange mullet from The Ramp, Accessories from Bedazzle ofcourse. (I think this is where I get most of my accessories) and Shoes from Parisian Shoes And Bags

So, how did you bare with the windy weather today?! ;)
xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...