Saturday, June 16, 2012

MAFBEX 2012

Hey guys! So just like what I said.. I'm blogging about mafbex today. Haha anyways.. Went to mafbex last friday, with my mom and dad. 'Cause again, it's just us at home and since I wanna let them explore mafbex and look for something to franchise, too! So yeah, and.. My school department was the one who organized this event so you know.. it's not a requirement but it's like automatic that we should attend. I'm actually planning to join YHE (Young Hoteliers in Progress) If I'm not mistaken! An organization which is incorporated with mafbex. Sounds fun for next yeat, right?  ;) If you guys might ask, mafbex started last wednesday and will end up this sunday. Not too late to visit though! I really think food lovers, addicts, explorers and etc.. Should come to this annual event! Haha I think it's time for you guys to check out the photos now! Lol :D
World Trade Center








Ohh I just love this taiwan sausages!! :)

Meet my mommy! 


Oh this crazy leopard comfy blankets that I got from play & display! 
It was suppose to be 4,000k each. But my mom got it for 2,500k each I guess? For each! 'Cause we actually bought three. 








How do you guys find it?  ;)
xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...