Sunday, September 9, 2012

Go to #2

What would you wear if something accidentally spilled on your top 
and at the same time you're in a hurry?!

Let's take this go to #2 as your style guide when you got in trouble.
So let's say that i'm in a hurry for school, but then a cup of coffee accidentally spilled on my shirt.. 
In real life, girls will be totally pissed & just grab something on their closet and forget about their fashion sense or style. Which is okay. 
You can actually do that but in my case.. I hate it when my style looks odd and boring. I always wanna
explore and try unique things which are simple and not just a waste of time. 
And spice up my style..

So what I did was...

I grabbed a black tank top.. Well, my reason for this was if ever something spilled on me again or whatever, a black tank top can make that stain invisible (paints and other bright colors are an exemption!) But ofcourse, I won't let something spill on me again. Not gonna happen twice a day! Just in case though.
And then, I grabbed my floral kimono, a cardigan or any other cardigan-like are your best alternative. 
And to finalize everything, pick an accessory of your choice & you're ready to go :)









Top: Jewels | Necklace: Bedazzle | Jeans: Human | Flats: Tomato

I hope this post was helpful! 
Do you have any fashion situation going on right now?
Ask me or comment down below :)


xx, Pola 



disclaimer:
 i'm not saying that this is the best thing to do but these are all based on my own opinion and own experience.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pola!Nice blog you got here... I have an ongoing giveaways that may interest you!

    http://www.beautyamare.com/search/label/Giveaways

    xx
    Mel
    www.beautyamare.com

    ReplyDelete

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...