Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Go to #1

Hi guys! It's been pretty much a while since I posted an outit post. Haha I really missed this! Anyway,
you guys know that I needed time for my meditation & stuff. I sort of needed time to give myself a good break, so yeah. I stopped blogging and all that and just do what I need to do. 
But anyways! I'm back and my post is about an outfit that is pretty much common and ordinary. 
Called this "Go to" outfit 'cause first, the top is pretty much extravagant. Perfect for a plain leggings and an adorable flats. Which is paired with a vintage satchel. Lace + mustard color + a vintage touch is a good combination. And most importantly, it won't be a go to outfit if it isn't comfortable & wearable. 

Forever 21 lace top
Catch by Manels bow flats

Queen street satchel 

And oh btw, what do you think about my new blog title & layout?
Which is much better? :) comments are much appreciated! :D


What do you think? What's your type of "Go to" outfit? :)
xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...