Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just can't get enough


Primadonna heels


Bedazzle accessories


And so I apologize for those big ass fats. Lol, I'm actually proud of 'em.. 


Hooray for no classes + good weather today! And because of that, I took the opportunity to watch Step Up Revolution  today at Greenbelt 3 with boyfie. Which we are really planning since yesterday. Cause we're both a fan of this movie! Omg, I highly encourage you guys to see this movie! I friggin loved it 'cause it was so amazing.. duhh ALWAYS :D  Moving on! I actually felt like I wore the right clothes today and I'm really happy about that. I really had a blast today.. I just can't hide it! Plus, I had the chance to finally walk around Glorietta and canvass for the stuff that I'll be bringing in Bohol. Which I will be bloging about soon!

How was your wednesday, guys?!
xx, Pola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...