Monday, July 30, 2012

On the blues

After a freaking long time.. I'm finally posting an outfit post again! Hooray to that! Today is monday, suppose to be I should be wearing a stupid corpo attire. But because of the bad ass weather which I somehow like, my family decided to bumped in Resorts World today. Watch movie, eat and all that.. :D


All accessories from Bedazzle

Primadonna flats 

 Top and high waist short from supersale bazaar

Omg did you guys know that those high waist shorts are my fave?! Why? Unfortunately.. This is the only short that I love to wear because I sort of look thin on these. :(  My fats aren't showing much? I guess? Haha whatevs! 

So how did your monday went?! 
xx, Pola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...