Monday, June 11, 2012

Daily diaries: 7th on 11th


So, today was.. me and my boyfriend's seventh month. I just want to share you guys what he gave me today 'cause I totally appreciate it. :D I'm kind of dehydrated this past weeks, that means I'll be needing water from time to time. Not really from time to time but you know, at least 10 glasses a day, just like what the doctor said. And I know that whenever I hold a bottle/can/glass or whatever kind of container that can holds liquid.. It's making me drink involuntary from time to time. Well, I actually thought of buying a tumblr. But then, there goes my concerned boyfriend. Gave me this today!  How sweet right? He actually make sure that I drink plenty of water a day. That's really sweet.. Hehe so yeah. 

Well, Talk about today.. Today was just like an ordinary school day. But then, because of the special or extra ordinary things that he did today. It actually turned out really fun. 

It was really sweet of him to make efforts! I actually love it more than anything. Little things and big efforts are priceless! Right, girls?! ;)

xx, Pola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...