Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lace n' stripes

Today is holiday! :D Happy Independence day to my fellow Filipinos! And holidays means no school day. Hooray to that! So, I had my enough sleep and was able to rest today. Well, yeah. Independence. Haha kind of a big deal huh? Lol. Anyhow, my family decided to just go thru the mall. Eat, shop, etc. Just like the usual. Well, we're suppose to be at The Fort or Ayala. But, my dad doesn't wanna go through the heavy traffic 'cause most probably people are killing their time inside the malls, and malls in The Fort and Ayala's probably crowded. So we thought of going to Alabang. Festival mall & Alabang town center, instead.





Earrings from Bedazzle Accesories 

Long sleeves see through top from Bazaar


Left to right: Bedazzle Accesories while the other one's from my friend, Meryl. 

I call this "Skort" (Looks like a skirt but it is a short) and small fur bag from SM department store and  accessories. 

Wedge from Japan



That's pretty much it. Too much photo isn't it? Sorry for that! Do you mind if you guys share me your independence day blogpost as well? Let me know! Reply/comment! ;)
xx, Pola







No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...