Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily diaries: May Photos

I've been looking for something to blog today.. Until, I wanted to share you guys what has been up for the past week for me. First week of May to be specific. These are some photos that I took using my instagram. 


Sunday: Sabbath day
Just a plain photo that I took after hearing the mass. Well, I didn't really do anything for this day but just hear the mass with my family. Well as they say.. Sunday is sabbath day and family day as well.

Monday: I got it!
I know that this photo might be a bit stupid or candid, 'cause I purchased something that really helped me and really made me feel effortless from transferring one file to another. Anyway! That's it. It just really made my day. 

Tuesday: Reminisce 
Oh! This old video camera that contains my childhood craziness. I felt so ashamed the moment I started to watch the young me. I cannot believe that I was that naughty. Lol!

Wednesday: Drive safely
I finally drove my car. As you all know.. I had this car before learning how to drive. I'm really happy that I can drive this now. Specially, when I'm going to school. This will help me a lot. And If you guys might ask.. I'm driving manual or stick. :)

Thursday: Happy tummy
As you all know, I'm taking up Travel and Tourism Management not Culinary Arts but I'm just so proud of this carbonara. I tried using hotdog instead of bacon or ham. 'Cause it's just so weird that I craved for chicken hotdog and pasta at the same time. 

Friday: Girls Night Out
So, it's been like last week since I've hang out with my girls and We're pretty much "bitin" so we decided to make a Part 2 of it. And here's my look.. 

Saturday afternoon: My grocery list
If I'm not mistaken.. my last grocery was last year. So yeah, i'm so happy I made this again on my own with the help of my sisters. I'm happy to achieve something I don't usually do, ya know. ;)

Saturday evening: Well, I just craved for one of my favorite ice cream stores after buying a new television for my room. :D

That's it! Hope that these photos didn't bore you that much. xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...