Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer wants!

Hi, guys! I only have 1 week from now.. And it sucks but I'll be back to school. I may be y'know, sad or upset I can do nothing about it. And the best thing to do is deal with it and just think of something really positive. 'Cause positive energy brings out positive mood and outcome. Anyways! I've made this post to show you guys what I really want to have before school or during my vacation. Which unfortunately, didn't happen 'cause of too much busyness or maybe not really possible so I made it as a blog instead. 


Hair do's:


Photos from http://fuckyeahcassieventura.tumblr.com/

This is Cassie Ventura. Call me weirdo or whatever but I've always wanted a hair that is unique, edgy but classy. And at the same time not all people can afford. Well, in my opinion her hair is the perfect example of it. I really wanted to have this kind of hair but I 'm not really sure if this hairstyle looks good on me or maybe suits me. Unfortunately, my course doesn't accept this kind of hairstyle though. My course needs to have some kind of decency or professionality I should say.  I actually thought of changing course just to achieve the look the I've always wanted. (Insert here, that I've wanted to get inked too!) But yeah, it will be a little ridiculous to change a course just to achieve the look you wanna have. Though I know that I can deal with other courses that allows this kind of look. In the other hand, my goal in life is to travel around the world. So I thought of just pursuing the course that I'm taking up now..  ;)


But then! There's an option if I couldn't really afford to have the Cassie hair. And that's the wave of Miley's hair and ombre hair by Lydia M. of lookbook. In my case, I can have the Miley hair wave but again, so friggin' sad that I can't have that ombre hair. 'Cause hair colors/highlights are prohibited. :( Oh well, guess that's how life goes! Some things aren't really meant to be as they say. Looking at the bright side, I can still have one of the chosen hairstyles the I want. Not really bad, right? 

Inspirational:

(Credits to the owners of this photos, sorry wasn't able to get it)

I find this quote very inspring. It really caught my eye while browsing my dashboard on Tumblr. 'Cause if you guys will ask.. My last 2 terms in college was really awful and miserable. I cannot elaborate it more or explain it further 'cause I find it too confidential and personal as well. So let's just keep it like this. Anyways! Yeah.. This quote is just all about chances and rising up from were I have fallen. I'm in need of standing up and proving something. And hungry of achieving something. This quote really made an impact and made my mind clear. 


This might be a little kiddo but if you think deeper, you'll realize that people who smiles when it's raining is like people who is in pain, in trouble, in a miserable situation or in melancholy.. Best word to describe! But still! Smile and solves it without doing anything stupid in life. I've realize a lot of things and made my mind setting really awesome when I started to act dumb and just be an idiot in my decisions. I guess, the quote.. "You learn from your mistakes" proved a lot to me. Well, I don't wanna say things with no evidence at all. I just have to tap myself at the back and prove things this term. 


Fashion sense:

Photos from http://mileysslave.tumblr.com/

Miley Cyrus! It's a little bit surprising that she has changed her image from being Hannah Montana to someone mature and somewhat wild. But I guess, she is better off this way. Well, I am not really a "Miley fan" I just find her new sense of fashion really sophisticated and something classy to work with. She became so hot and sexy too! 



Pastel, bright colors,  aztec prints and etc.. Stuff that are really trendy and gorgeous at the same time. Things that really caught my eye. I'd love to go on a shopping to buy things that I wanna stuff in my closet and use them when really needed. Something random but something really nice, huh. 

Getaway: 


(From Tumblr, sorry for not having the credits again)


Who wouldn't love to go on a vacation in a paradise?! Boracay, Puerto or Cebu is an awesome place for a vacation. But ofcourse! Brazil, Jersey, Long beach California or Hawaii is a much better place  than anything else!! I am so looking forward to hit the beaches again. It's just that there's not much time for it. Well I still believe that someday! Oh yes, someday! :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...