Monday, December 12, 2011

Ella's 18th


Hot!

Ysah, Yanna, Cheska





Lady Gaga & Choco almond drink
Lady Gaga was the most the deli for me! I just can't get enough of it. It's a ladies drink too!
Same as the choco almond, It taste like bailey's tho. I little bit difference only.

Meryl!

Benildean guests

Debutant!
So sexy & hot!



Outfit: Leopard top
Sequenced black balloon skirt
Nude heels
All from Forever 21 




December 10, 2011 was the debut celebration of my blockmate Ella, while her real birthday was last December, 1. It was a night full of glamour & fashion. It was held at Robot restaurant & lounge at Makati Avenue. Behind Manila Peninsula. I had so much cause the party has different gimiks. I also danced, "Teach me how to dougie" battle! HAHA! I did it for Ella though. It was hell yeah fun! But we are a bit few cause Ella invited selected people from our block, so yeah. But it was fine. The sad part is there is no dancefloor. </3 Yeaaaah.. :( But all in all.. It was still fuuuun! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...