Saturday, April 21, 2012

Etude House Haul for Playhouse 2012

Hey, guys! This is what I got from Etude House. This is actually my first time buying from this store. My sister said we should try it here 'cause it's from Korea and Korea's from Asia and she told me why won't we try it? She's kind of predicting that the products won't harm our skin that much. Since, I use high end products like Mac cosmetics, Estee Lauder, Max Factor, Revlon and etc.. So there you go. Check out this products and you guys might wanna try them. 
Anyway, talk about the Playhouse, what made me buy this stuffs? Me and my sisters actually needs 1000php purchase of Etude House's products for each person. So this is what I got.. 


Brush & eyeliners

I would say that I love Etude House's brush compare to Marionaud and Elf 


This foundation brush, too! I feel like I'm using a Sigma brush. Duplicate of it ofcourse. Nothing beats Sigma brushes. ;)

I love this so much! No need to make extra effort for application


Brown Eyeliners.. This is my first time buying a brown eyeliner. And so far, I'm lovin' it. Though it has a very minimal different compare to the black one. 

This eyeliners are the shit. I love it! Easy to apply..

That's it! Wait up for my blog about the event.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...