Friday, March 30, 2012

Explore the beauty of Bohol

Hey, guys! This is pretty much my blog about my first tour in College. Which was last March 17-19.
We were asked to be in school as early as 4:30am since there's a breakfast in the hotel. I decided to just go to the school so early rather than go directly to the airport, as you guys all know that I'm from Parañaque and I live near the airport. But, still.. I think that It'd be more fun if I go to the school nalang. So yeah, this is pretty much everything of my tour in Bohol! :) 


Day 1: We're off to Bohol! 


My official Bohol buddies/friends
(From left-right: Shamy, Me, Ella, Yanna, Meryl, Miggy, Ysah, Jeff & Mylyn)


Waited too much in the airport! Lol. :D





Luckily!! Meanwhile waiting at the airport, I was browsing my phone and all of a sudden, Jeff told me he saw Derek Ramsay! Haha didn't even think twice of running from where he was and immediately approached him for a picture. I was really starstruck! He's really really hot! Though I know that he's kind of pissed 'cause there are too much people around him wanting for a picture. Haha! But still, he's really kind you know! :") 

Group picture w/ derek! 
Breath taking...


after 1 and a half hour of travel.. 
Welcome to TAGBILARAN, BOHOL! :)






Explore Bohol: Old churches, Loboc River, Bee Farm, Tarsiers, Chocolate Hills & Metrocentrale Hotel 




Balete drive in Bohol




I love this Loboc River so much! It was a great experience cruisin' by the river while having lunch w/ my friends. Plus! Acoustic band that will relax you while eating. :) 



Girlies tables! :) 






CHOCOLATE HILLS!

I never thought that I'd be this amazed by seeing it with my own naked eyes. Hihi!

Love ya, guys!

Credits to Ysah!


Oh, tarsiers! They're too cute for me to believe that they aren't fake! Haha!
I actually wanted to touch them but I'm too afraid that they might bite me :( HAHA



Oh, gosh! The best ube ice cream I've ever tasted! 


Partying in the bus while on our way to Metrocentrale!



Day 2: Bye, Metrocentrale Hotel! Off to the beach! Panglao, here we come! 





Love ya, girlies!



Aloha, Panglao! Say hello to the beach, infinity pool, food heaven, nice villa, beautiful people! ;) 


Hihi. :")

This is our villa! :) 

Oh, this cave! 

With my roomates Meryl & Ysah
This is pretty much what's inside the cave. You have to pass this bridge all the way to the other side. Unfortunately, I can't afford to pass this bridge 'cause I'm really really afraid of dark open waters. So yeah, I stay just here.. With this exact view to wait for my friends. Poor me, right? :( but anyway! :)







 BEAAACH Volleyball! :">


HAHAHAHA.. Lol 
Parental Guidance is ADVISED




And so night came! We're all so tired, it has been a long day! 
Time to eat dinner! 

Lol, paparazzi entrance?! 


Seafood all the wayyyy!




Insane?! 



Bout to go back to our villa and go to Ella, Shamy & Yanna's villa! 
Since our curfew is until 12:30am we decided to rent the jacuzzi for 1000php 
Here's the pic of the jacuzzi.. 
I know that the jacuzzi's to small for the 5 of us! Hahaha but still good thing that we made the most out of it and enjoy! And finally... Our day has ended. Time to rest!




Day 3: Last day! Oh this is really sad leaving Bohol :( And fuck yeah, Back to reality.. MANILA Life! 


Good morning! :) What else would I want?! Breakfast by the beach.. 






Ze starfish!



Self-made milk tea before leaving Panglao!

Chill before showeeer

Oh, our villa! Goodbye! :(


Meanwhile, on our way back to MNL...
I have no picture of the Tagbilaran Airport but I gotta say.. It's the worst airport ever. It doen't even look like an airport. Mmmm.. More like a dirty place for a job fair. Unpleasant oder all around the airport. It's very hot plus, really crowded! So yeah.. I really think they have to work on that!
Ysah & Me plus Sir... I forgot his name =))

Back here in MNL! (Me & Meryl)
That's pretty much my experience in Bohol, and I hope you guys liked it!
Leave some comments & subscribe!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...