Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today, my life begins.


I am now a college student at De La Salle-College Of Saint Benilde taking up BS-HRIM major in Travel Management. (Actually, classes started last May 23) So, as I enter up college. There may be some changes or what so ever. Well, I didn't mind it at all. 'Cause I know that I can be myself and carry myself well. I have enough confidence to deal with some other people.


So, that's a picture of me. Wearing our daily uniform. Yes, DAILY CORPORATE attire unif! (Longsleeves, pencil cut skirts, stockings, heels and oh yeah, MAKE-UP) They are all recquired. -___-














I thank God for having these people as a part of my freshmen year. These people are all amazing and nice. I love it that I get to see them every Monday-Thursday.
Our first monday date! :D
                                                           HF-18 girls at Dance Room. :)
The "Tengene Gang" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;} Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...